This course is pending release. Please contact us for more information regarding the release date.
This e-Learning course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard. Group exercises and case studies will be used to develop the required skills.
Who Should Attend
This e-Learning is designed for Environmental Compliance Managers, ISO 14001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of environmental management systems and ISO 14001:2015 is recommended.
- Understand the application of environmental management principles in the context of ISO 14001:2015. Relate the environmental management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s environmental management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Principles of ISO 14001
- The Need for ISO 14001 and the Family of Standards
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Compliance Obligations and World Environmental Situation Independent EMS Written Exercise