Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global QM, AU and TL Competency Units. This five-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global QM and AU Examination Profiles and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-QM
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Exemplar Global-TL
This course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO 90001:2015 standard. Group exercises and case studies will be used to develop the required skills. Other topics covered are from ISO 19011 and include the auditing process and methodologies, e. g. planning and conducting an audit, writing nonconformity statements, preparing an audit summary and report, and verifying corrective actions. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used. Techniques for leading audit teams will also be discussed.
Note: Successful completion of this course will fulfill the training requirement necessary for all Exemplar Global certified TPECS auditors to meet the knowledge requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is primarily designed for internal or third party auditor candidates, but can also be valuable for Quality Assurance Managers, ISO 9001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, Management Representatives, and all others who would like to develop competency in ISO 9001:2015 and the auditing process for first, second and third party auditing.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
An understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and/or work experience in applying ISO 9001:2015 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout workbook that includes auditing case studies.
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s quality management system.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont’d)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Management Systems Auditing Written Exercise
- Leading Audit Teams
- Customer-Specific Requirements
- Management System Certification Scheme and Auditor Qualifications
- Leading Management Systems Audit Teams Written Exercise
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Leading Management Systems Audit Teams Mock Audit Case Study
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews