DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Customer & Supplier Access - Grant system access to customers and suppliers so they can view the documents for which you grant them access.
- Data integrity - Since there is only one database for the entire enterprise, you have no need to manually aggregate data or create complex multi-relational database systems as is required with client/server solutions.
- Low TCO - One repository for the entire enterprise reduces total cost of ownership and preserves data integrity.
Flexible Document Storage Design
Your documents can be structured into at an infinite number of levels or folders depending on your individual requirements. Document Pro comes pre-programmed with the following base structure:
- Level one - Quality Manual
- Level two - Processes
- Level three - Work instructions
- Level four - Forms and Checklists
- Any number of organization-specific levels
- Related document linking - Related documents like a PFMEA and a Control Plan can be linked to allow for quick review and retrieval to avoid needless searches.
- Full-text searches - Document Pro allow for full-text searches of documents to pinpoint the data that you need to see when you need it most.
- Customized approval process - You define the approval process for the documents by adding or changing approvers.
- Automatic approval routing - Documents are automatically routed for approvals to the assigned individuals, and different classes of routing can be set for all documents.
- Approval tracking - you can view where a requested document is in the approval process.
- Notification - a person designated as an approver for a document receives notification that a document is in their queue that requires their attention.
Complete Revision History
- Complete prior versions of a document are stored in Document Pro with the revision date and they are available for review at any time.
- System defaults to the most current revision of the document to avoid human error.
- Meets CFR Part 11 password and enhanced security requirements.
- Meets CFR Part 11 electronic signature requirements.
- Meets all QS/TS security requirements for document control.
- User access can be set by groups, individuals or documents to allow for the precise access that you require to your data.
- Print Screen and Print Control
- Digital Signatures
- Pdf conversion
- Access control
- Green Document Management & Many more