This three-day course is designed to introduce the process audit approach as it applies to the VDA 6.3 standard. This course will help you understand the process audit and offer guidance on its use. The scope of this process audit is the entire product (or service) development process including the post-launch phase in the automotive industry. The course will also apply to conducting a process audit to VDA 6.3 as required by many European customers to the automotive industry. VDA 6.3 is one of many documents produced by the VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie), an interest group of the German automobile manufacturers and component suppliers. It has been adopted by German automakers as a supplier requirement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, VDA 6.3 Auditors and Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, Quality System and Process auditors.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Process, Product or System audit experience is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual with case studies and a guide for conducting a process audit to VDA 6.3.
- Understand the process audit approach
- Understand the requirements of VDA 6.3
- Prepare, perform and complete an audit to VDA 6.3
- Understanding the Process Audit and its Uses
- The Audit Process
- Audit Program
- Audit Contract
- Presentation of Results
- Final Evaluation and Closure
- Planning an Audit of New Suppliers, Locations or Technologies using VDA 6.3
- Conducting the VDA 6.3 Assessment
- Using the VDA 6.3 Questionnaire
- Project Management
- Planning the Product & Process Development
- Carrying out the Product & Process Development
- Supplier Management
- Serial Production
- Customer Support, Customer Satisfaction, Service
- VDA 6.3 Forms and Examples
- Best Practices / Lessons Learned