Core Tools - Overview: APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP Training, 5 days, english
This five-day seminar addresses in depth, how Process Flows, Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Control Plans and shop floor documentation are linked and used to achieve process standardization and improvement. This seminar also focuses on PPAP and PSW consistent with the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and the AIAG Fourth Edition FMEA Manual as well as basic the basic concepts of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
The approaches discussed and employed in this course are consistent with the intent and guidelines in the APQP 2nd Edition, FMEA 4th Edition, and PPAP 4th Edition manuals issued by GM, Ford and Chrysler through the AIAG.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This seminar is designed for Internal Auditors, Management Representatives, ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 Implementation Teams, and others who would like to develop judgment and decision-making in ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and to learn how to effectively audit the New Product Development activities.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Participants should possess a working knowledge of, as well as some experience in ISO-based quality management systems, as well as a firm understanding of basic quality tools.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual. All concepts will be introduced using examples. Group exercises will make use of an example product and process.
- Provide a basic understanding of the core tools used in New Product Development for effective auditing programs.
- Provide a hands-on approach to AQP and its relationship to program management to give the knowledge and skills needed to participate in a team that will introduce new products and processes smoothly.
- Focus on the use of Process Management to achieve standardization and improvement using Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA and Process Control Plans.
- Understand all major automotive industry approaches to FMEAs and Control Plans and the variations in current use.
- Develop the understanding and skills necessary to measure and monitor manufacturing processes and correct problems when they arise.
- Auditors will have a firm understanding of statistical tools required for auditing an organizations knowledge and use of statistical methods.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Process Flow
- Process FMEA
- Control Plans
- Work Instructions