Taguchi Design of Experiments
- Understand Taguchi Design of Experiment vs. Full Factorial Experiments
- Demonstrate how to use Taguchi DOE methodology in the product realization process
- Apply Taguchi DOE to analyze and improve everyday work / issues
Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Develop an understanding of the Lean improvement philosophy, process and tools
- Develop knowledge and skills for creating current and future state value stream maps
- Create a current state map, future state map and a Lean project deployment plan for one of your product families.
- Create a roadmap to attain the "Future State"
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Develop your ability to measure and improve OEE
- Develop your knowledge and skills for planning and implementing a system of Total Productive Maintenance
Breakaway Lean® Understanding Workplace Organization (5S)
- Develop your ability to lead 5S workplace organization and cleanliness projects
- Develop your ability to plan and implement visual controls
- Use Visual Management methods to control process performance in order to “hold the gains” achieved and to motivate continual process improvement