Trainings and consulting services
Our most requested competence training for Industry guidelines, methods and international management system standards.
Our Exemplar Global certified training courses on ISO 9001, IATF 16949, etc. are modular and may be booked according to personal needs.
Module 1 (2 days): Understanding the standard
Module 2 (advanced, 2 days): Qualification as internal auditor
Module 3 (advanced, 1 day): Qualification as Lead or Supplier auditor
ALL AUDITOR CERTIFICATION TRAININGS ALIGN WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 19011.
Understanding and Certification Series:
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL Competency Units. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001 requirements in addition to the requirements of AS9100D, which is the quality management standard for Aviation, Space and Defense organizations. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and audit instruments; the documentation process, conducting an audit, writing the audit report, and taking corrective action. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
Aerospace Process Approach Auditing has three main components – Process Auditing, Customer Focus and Leadership Auditing – each of which must follow the requirements laid out in AS9101F. This course will give instruction and guidance on conducting the Process Audit using the PEAR form and Turtle Diagrams, as well as other requirements specific to AS9101F.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
· Exemplar Global-QM
· Exemplar Global-AU
· Exemplar Global-TL
Note: The QM competency unit can only be used for ISO 9001 auditor certification. There is an additional AS9100D e-Learning module offered through IAQG which also must be completed to become an IAQG-certified aerospace auditor.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Management Representatives, AS9100D Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who would like to develop judgment and decision-making in AS9100D and learn the auditing process for first, second, and third party auditors.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
An extensive understanding of the AS9100D requirements and/or work experience in applying AS9100D is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout workbook that includes auditing case studies.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001 and/or AS9100D.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and AS9100D
- ISO 9001 and AS9101F Requirements
- ISO 9001 and AS9101F Requirements (cont’d)
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Scope and Objectives
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformities
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Leading Audit Teams
- Customer-Specific Requirements
- Management System Certification Scheme and Auditor Qualifications
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Case Study Mock Audit
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews
This Two-day seminar is designed to provide participants with an understanding of how the risk management elements of Aerospace Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) help ensure successful launches based on robust New Product Development processes, as well as how to employ the same tools to manage continual improvement in products and processes. The multidisciplinary approach to APQP knowledge management is stressed as essential to shortening development cycle times and reducing launch risk in new product introduction.
This seminar also provides guidance on the Aerospace PPAP. It shows where and when to incorporate prevention tools such as DFMEA, DFM/DFA, Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plans, MSA, and SPC. This class provides a comprehensive overview of the overall APQP and Core Tools suite.
APQP and PPAP with the associated tools needs to be integrated with AS9100D clause 8.0 Operation.
Who Should Attend
Senior Managers and individuals with direct responsibility for introducing new products or new manufacturing technologies will benefit from this seminar.
Those responsible for APQP and PPAP in the Aerospace industry as well as AS9100D implementation team members will also benefit from this seminar.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
- Basic understanding of management systems
- Some exposure to the New Product Development (NPD) process
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including exercises.
- Describe the Aerospace APQP and PPAP requirements
- Assist an organization in implementing these requirements
- Introduction to AS9145
- General APQP and Phase 1 Requirements
- Phase 1 Discussion: Gaps and Opportunities
- APQP Phase 2 Requirements
- Phase 2 Discussion: Gaps and Opportunities
- APQP Phase 3 Requirements
- Phase 3 Discussion: Gaps and Opportunities
- APQP Phase 4 Requirements
- Phase 4 Discussion: Gaps and Opportunities
- APQP Phase 5 Requirements
- Phase 5 Discussion: Gaps and Opportunities
- Production Part Approval Process
- PPAP Discussion: Gaps and Opportunities